As the Lunar Library evolves I recognise that as a component of the Seeding Treaties project that works as a connector between people who contribute. I acknowledge that it evolves primarily through personal relationships.
I now recognise my roles in Seeding Treaties are to:
- maintain communications between people involved,
- urge co-creators to create components that align with their interests and
- create the Living Data Lunar Time Library,
- document the evolution of the project here, on the Seeding Treaties Blog,
- co-ordinate opportunities for presentations of our combined efforts towards the same vision.
This list many change.
The business model of client and service provider doesn’t work for Living Data. Living Data works through reciprocity. However, this model may work for the people who lead components of the project, and I will support their efforts to raise funding.